Re: Reading MS word documents [Was: [OM] FS list

Subject: Re: Reading MS word documents [Was: [OM] FS list
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 10:07:57 -0800
>From: Wayne Harridge <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>> Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
> > : Buy My Step Van! <http://www.Bytesmiths.com/van>
>
>Looks like a perfect OM carrier !
>Working from the roof would be great for architectural stuff.

And with it's stiff, 16,000 pound springs, it makes a decent tripod, er,
quadripod. We haul lawn chairs and tripods up there to do fireworks photos!

But I'm wanting to do a national art show tour, so I need something big enough
for my "darkroom" (Roland FJ-50) and a bunk and galley.

(BTW: those photos shot with an Olympus E-20.)
--
: Jan Steinman -- nature Transography(TM): <http://www.Bytesmiths.com>
: Buy My Step Van! <http://www.Bytesmiths.com/van>