Re: [OM] OT twins

Subject: Re: [OM] OT twins
From: "Jodi Jakeway" <jjakeway@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 07:31:45 -0500
Congratulations!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments
that take our breath away.

Jodi Jakeway
jjakeway@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may
be legally privileged or otherwise exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. This e-mail and its files are intended solely for
the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and their content
is the property of Studio J.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this communication .
If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the e-mail
administrator at jjakeway@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and then delete this e-mail, its
files and any copies.