Re: [OM] China suggestions

Subject: Re: [OM] China suggestions
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 07:52:45 -0800
> ...Having said that, I'm looking for a new small backpack now, something
> that I can take on one day treks around Blue Mountains. :-) I'm thinking
> of Mini Trekker or even Micro Trekker. :-)....

Unbelievable amount of stuff will fit in the Micro Trekker.  I got it
because the Mini Trekker was too big for afternoon outings. Only thing
I'd add to both Mini and Micro would be straps to attach the tripod or
monopod in the vertical position rather than flopping around on the
bottom.

Mike

--
Latitude 48° 32' North, Longitude 123° 7' West