Re: [OM] Digital vs. Film, grain

Subject: Re: [OM] Digital vs. Film, grain
From: Jez.Cunningham@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 11:39:45 +0100
CHLing wrote: "I output my E-10 shots to Velvia and projected to 60"
screen, the edges are very smooth and the tone are great!"

I've accepted that for print purposes digital now probably exceeds what is
possible on 35mm film.
( Highly recommended reading:
http://www.luminous-landscape.com/essays/like-it-is.shtml )

But I've been holding out since (a) I like to make the occasional 12" x 18"
print and (b) I like to show the occasional slide at the camera club.
Tell me more about how you get Velvia slides made from E10 output...

thanks
jez