Re: [OM] Damned with faint praise?

Subject: Re: [OM] Damned with faint praise?
From: Paul Wallich <pw@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 12:59:34 -0500
At 11:31 AM -0600 12/12/02, Barry B. Bean wrote:

On Thu, 12 Dec 2002 13:57:00 +0000, bsandyman@xxxxxxx wrote:

I would suggest that you cut this guy some slack. I doubt he really meant to
offend, it's just that he doesn't know how to handle the sensibilities of an artist.

Given that he's the chairman of the art department at the local University and an artist himself, I doubt that's the case.

Idunno. That would be pretty much confirming evidence for me. I've generally
found artists among the most clueless about how to behave toward unfamiliar artists.

paul

--
Paul Wallich                                            pw@xxxxxxxxx