Re: [OM] My mug shot....

Subject: Re: [OM] My mug shot....
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 01:26:16 -0800
Heh, it's actually really lousy with the flash overpowering everything, which is what I expected. I was just wasting a frame. I rescued the picture with Photoshop. I cheated by using Applied Science Fiction's SHO plugin, but it is mainly a matter of opening up the shadow, adjust contrast etc. Then I converted it to B&W to hide the noise generated by the manipulation.

Although it is one of the few pictures of me. The sad life of the photographers - never show up on the pictures :-)