Re: [OM] [OT] teaching

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] teaching
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 00:13:33 EST
wow Tom, methinks you have an extreme inner source of patience and goodness
(LOL) I went back to teaching part-time a year ago at a local private college
and have really enjoyed it..it does get the gray matter rumbling again! This
is a small, technology and business-heavy college and I teach the general
curriculum freshman and sophomore classes...block schedule, so each class
only once a week (works well with my retail shops..can be back by noon).

If you had asked me 10 years ago, when still riding high in the 'corporate
world', if I'd ever do this agian, I'd have questioned your sanity. But,
funny thing is, as you get a little older you get to understand that money
isn't everything and that a creative input into others' lives is very
rewarding.

I wish you happiness!

Susan Steele
Central Virginia