Re: [OM] RVP-511 and the Tamron 90/2.5

Subject: Re: [OM] RVP-511 and the Tamron 90/2.5
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 17:46:14 -0800

On Sunday, December 8, 2002, at 01:23  PM, Richard F. Man wrote:

Don't think so. First of all, is Sensia even available 10 years ago? I don't think I heard of it until recently. Second, it looks definitely more like a 5.

You are right. It is a puzzle. Velvia 50 is RVP. Sensia is listed in a B&H ad in a 1991 issue of Popular Photography I saved. It has been around longer than you are aware. Sensia II came out later, but its nomenclature was RAII for a while before settling on RA. A version of Provia was RDPII.