Re: [OM] Oly SP vs. Oly RD [was Re: OM vs. Leica]

Subject: Re: [OM] Oly SP vs. Oly RD [was Re: OM vs. Leica]
From: Keith Whaley <keith_w@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2002 12:02:24 -0800
Whoa, Paul!
I misled you! I did not intend to imply I have a complete collection
of the 35 series Olys, altho' I suppose what I said could be so construed.
No, no. no!
I have used the OM series for a long time as my primary kit, but today
I want to get a fine example of the two cameras I mentioned, the 35S
or SII, and the SP or SPn. It's _those_ two that would complete what I
PLAN to be my "Olympus collection!"