RE: [OM] good BIN for OM-2S with zoom?

Subject: RE: [OM] good BIN for OM-2S with zoom?
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 10:14:12 -0700
As always, when we paint with the broad brush we hit things we shouldn't. My
first bad deal from Kentucky involved an F280 flash that supposedly had a
chip on the shoe. It was actually broken completely off. Some parts were
also not shipped that were supposed to be included. He basically told me to
like it or lump it......and I was far too busy to deal with EBAY so I just
bought the part and let him get away with it. I don't remember his name. The
second mess was with Dan Sharon at Kentucky Camera Service
(Dscmrep@xxxxxxx). I bought a 50mm f-3.5 macro lens that had a ding in the
filter thread and the aperture adjusting ring was a little stiff according
to the write-up. The lens barrel was bent enough that the it took too hands
to turn the aperture ring with the lens off the camera. He agreed to refund
my money so I sent the lens back. He never sent the refund. I applied for
the EBAY insurance but was one day past the 60-day limit. He had not
answered my earlier emails so I sent him a nasty note and gave him negative
feedback. I got an answer then, and an untrue retaliatory negative feedback.
He later returned the lens to me rather than a refund. I'm not done with
him. /jim