[OM] Zuiko MC 100/2.8 vs. Zuiko 135/3.5

Subject: [OM] Zuiko MC 100/2.8 vs. Zuiko 135/3.5
From: "Carlos J. Santisteban Salinas" <cjss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 14:35:22 +0100
Hello, again.

I like my E.Zuiko 135/3.5 _very_ much; however, I think it's my only Zuiko
SC which is seriously flare-prone. I'm afraid that there was _no_
multicoated version of this lens -- I've seen a 'Zuiko' one with
reflections of _exactly_ the same colours. I've got also an MC 135/2.8,
which performs great, but feels _much_ bigger and heavier than the 3.5.

So I was thinking about an even smaller 100/2.8 (maybe MC). How does it
compare against the 135?

On the other hand, I like my silvernose 85/2 a lot. Does it make sense to
get the 100/2.8 owning already an 85/2? The real-zuikoholic answer:

Thanks again,

Carlos J. Santisteban

<cjss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
<http://cjss.galeon.com>