[OM] Tamron SP 400mm f4 on the bay

Subject: [OM] Tamron SP 400mm f4 on the bay
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2002 19:07:28 EST
I recently acquired one of these Tamron "Big Glass" lenses and am quite
pleased with it.  If anyone out there in Zuiko land is interested in some
long/fast glass this is one worth considering. ebay # 1943392198.  Comes with
the 1.4X teleconverter.  I also have the Zuiko 400mm f6.3 which can be hand
held, while the Tamron really calls out for a tripod.  I have no interest in
this auction & it might escape notice as it is listed in the Canon lens
section.  Bill Barber