re: [OM] Which Olympus body/lens case is the light brown one?

Subject: re: [OM] Which Olympus body/lens case is the light brown one?
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 07 Dec 2002 08:59:08 -0800
> I have been trying to figure by going over old literature, what exactly is
> the case number for the older LIGHTER tan/brown camera (body w/lens) case
> that brings the big bucks?
> Anyone  know?
> Thanks in advance
> John

John, No numbers on the case or the box. Box only says, "Hard Case",
that's all. I have no idea when this case was offered new. When I got a
new case I had the option of black hard case and semi hard with pebble
grain. Both with the bottom screw mount. I opted for the semi hard which
is still on my OM1. The last and only time I bought a new case was in
1976 :>)

Mike
--
Latitude 48° 32' North, Longitude 123° 7' West