RE: [OM] WE 2002 current list

Subject: RE: [OM] WE 2002 current list
From: "IanG" <I@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 23:06:20 -0000
I'd like to submit a print but everything I do now is digital from scanned
negs, the limited printing I do is on a little Epson 880 producing
reasonable quality not quite A4 size 'photoreal'.

Although these are of acceptable 'home' quality they are not as good as I
would like so my questions are....

are there professional labs geared up to produce exhibition quality prints
from digital files (file sizes from 30mb up to 120mb)

can anybody recommend such a lab (preferably UK but USA / Europe is fine)

what sort of prices are we talking here?

many thanks
Ian

PS getting traditional prints from the negs is not really an option as I do
like to 'play' with the scans quite a lot.