Re: [OM] Lens flaw

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens flaw
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2002 23:53:02 -0800
Yeah, Santa Rosa's a little far for drop in. I thought from some of the places you photographed that you might be closer.

I have several OM-1(n)s and a couple of OM-2n bodies, but I think I should get rid of most of them. The ones I really use are OM-4T(i) and OM-PC bodies.

I hope that mystery mark disappears!

Moose

R. Jackson wrote:

Yeah, I just recently bought a 4T, which is what I'm planning to use Wednesday.

Last night after that discussion I looked around inside my OM-1n and didn't really see anything that could have been a problem. I need to shoot some more film through it, though, and see what happens. I'm just hung up on the new camera right now and can't find much time for the old girl. ;-)