Re: [OM] Solid cat on da bay

Subject: Re: [OM] Solid cat on da bay
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2002 22:34:09 -0800
on 12/2/02 7:58 PM, Bill Stanke at bstanke@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Hi Zuiks:
>
> Item on the auction site:
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1942795452
>
> I haven't seen one of these offered in a long time.
>
> No connection, etc.
>
> Bill Stanke

Cool lens, but definitely not hand-holdable... too heavy even if the
magnification didn't kill you. I'm going to try it with my new Bogen 410
gear-head, should help the precise framing... I couldn't keep the ball head
steady enough to get things just right. Mine came without filters and case,
but I found that the filters for a Tokina 500/8 mirror lens fit it just
fine.
--

Jim Brokaw