[OM] Photos Online !

Subject: [OM] Photos Online !
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 17:45:30 -0000
Hi Everyone,

For ages I've been thinking of putting some of my shots online.  I've
skirted around the whole "making my own web-page" thing, due to my own
ineptitude with all things PC-based (!), but was sent a link to Pbase.com
recently.

So, for anyone interested, I have uploaded some of my pics here :

http://www.pbase.com/jonmitch/galleries

More will follow as and when I start scanning some more.  For the moment,
they are all scans of prints on a flat-bed scanner, so the quality isn't
exactly wonderful on all of them.  And I haven't yet got around to tweaking
any of them digitally either, which could possibly improve things a bit.

Bye for now,

Jon Mitchell