[OM] OT - owner of a found camera

Subject: [OM] OT - owner of a found camera
From: w shumaker <rlist@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 09:07:46 -0500
Someone who works at a truck rental place gave me a camera bag
that was behind the seat in a rental truck. He tried to contact the
last person who rented the truck but that person could not even
come close to describing what the item was. He said for all he knew the
bag came from Arizona, or anywhere, and could have been left
behind the seat for a while. He has given up trying to find the owner
and gave me the camera bag. There is nothing fancy, a minolta
XG-M and another brand manual camera. There was some film
I will have developed, but other than that, and photo.net I don't know
how to try to find the original owner. If anyone has any suggestions,
I would appreciate it.

Wayne