Re: [OM] Tamron 90 f2.5

Subject: Re: [OM] Tamron 90 f2.5
From: "John Duggan" <john.duggan1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 22:36:54 -0000
Bill, my suggestion is NOT to go there!  The Tamron 1.1 tube is a pain in the
A***.  To use you have to remove the Olympus adapter, add the tube, and then
replace the adapter. Much easier just to use an Olympus auto tube...This is why
my 1.1 adapter has remained in its case and is unused!!   :-)  Regards,   John
Duggan, Wales, UK.