[OM] TOPE 12 shooting interval deadline coming up

Subject: [OM] TOPE 12 shooting interval deadline coming up
From: "Olaf Greve" <o.greve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 14:34:52 +0100
Hi Guys,

I just wanted to remind you that the TOPE 12 shooting interval deadline is
coming up. You guys roughly have until the end of this weekend to shoot
something.

As always, submissions can already be sent to olaf_greve@xxxxxxxxxxx until
December 5th, and to o.greve@xxxxxxx after that date (so my mailbox doesn't
overflow during my holiday absence).

If sufficient people send in submissions prior to December 5th, I may go for
an early initial launch, otherwise, it will become a late one (around the
beginning of January).

Then, I am considering changing the TOPE timelines. They were initialy set
with two ADITL events in mind, but as ADITL seems to be something of the
past, I may choose a more logical TOPE scheme, but that's something I'll let
you guys know about in another message.

Finally, have fun participating in TOPE 12!

Cheers,
Olafo