Re: [OM] Tamron Adapter, was [OM]Hi, my name is Rob and I'm a Zuikoholic

Subject: Re: [OM] Tamron Adapter, was [OM]Hi, my name is Rob and I'm a Zuikoholic...
From: "Roger D. Key" <rdk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 23:43:50 +0100
The 'good' Adaptall-2 just says 'OL' on the mount; no modification
necessary.

The 'bad' Adaptall-2 says 'for Olympus OM'. If you have this one, you need
to fill in the screw hole that will slide over the little rubber 'thingy'
on the camera lens mount (and maybe shear it off) when you mount the lens
on the camera. On the 'OL' mount the offending screw hole was repositioned
to avoid conflict with the 'thingy'.

Regards/Mvh.,
Roger Key

Any good way for me to tell which adapter I just bought? And will the
appropriate and non-offensive variety fit my lens?

-Rob