Re: [OM] Merry whatever! Ho ho ho!

Subject: Re: [OM] Merry whatever! Ho ho ho!
From: Walt Wayman <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 16:29:39 -0500
Boy, did I ever earn this holiday greeting!

"Dear Valued KEH Customer:

"The staff of KEH would like to extend to you and yours our very best
wishes
for a memorable and safe Holiday Season !!!

"We would also like to thank you for being a loyal customer and for your
continued support of our business over the last year.

"Remember, if you are ever in the market for new or used camera gear, would
like to trade or sell your photographic equipment or just in the need of an
equipment repair or tune-up KEH is just a short click away and open 24/7 at
www.keh.com.

"Thank you again for being a loyal KEH customer and we hope you have the
happiest of Holiday Seasons !!

"Best Wishes,
"The KEH Staff
"www.keh.com"

Anyhow, let me be the first to wish everyone a merry or happy or joyous
or-- oh, what the hell!  Peace on you all.

Walt