Re: [OM] Shift Lens adapters

Subject: Re: [OM] Shift Lens adapters
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 15:05:09 +0100
On Tue, 26 Nov 2002 14:48:29 +0100
Thomas Heide Clausen <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Tue, 26 Nov 2002 15:32:59 +0800
> Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > http://www.zoerk.com/
> >
> > Anybody try one of these??
> >
> > Albert
> >

> Seems interresting, although I did not find anything that would fit
> any of my 35mm cameras (OM or Pentax). Have I gone blind...?
>
> It would be very interresting, though, although I would assume that
> the shift would be limited....the OM shift lenses have an
> impressingly large image circle, as compared to the rest of the
> lenses, allowing for shift without "vignetting" (or whatever it is
> called).

Ok, I am lame.....I realize now, that it is to cross-mount MF lenses
on 35mm bodies. Now that seems interresting. I also see, that they do
name Olympus, so my whole mail was rash. Sorry.

Anyone with an idea of price?

  Thomas Heide Clausen
  Civilingeniør i Datateknik (cand.polyt)
  M.Sc in Computer Engineering