Re: [OM] "Hi, my name is Rob and I'm a Zuikoholic..."

Subject: Re: [OM] "Hi, my name is Rob and I'm a Zuikoholic..."
From: "R. Jackson" <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 22:50:04 -0800
Someone pointed it out shortly after I posted. My search notification still hasn't come in. Having them tell you about things you're looking for is such a long shot. You don't get email until a couple of days after something is listed sometimes. If there's a good BIY you've already missed it. I'm keeping on eye on it now, though. Thanks.

Anyone know a source of the step-up ring for that lens, if I do happen to win it? And the case (after Jim, of course). ;-)

-Rob