Re: [OM] Trip 35 repair

Subject: Re: [OM] Trip 35 repair
From: clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 10:53:30 -0600
Easy!  Remove top cover.  In the wind gears on the top of the shutter is a
one-way clutch.  After firing the shutter, hold this clutch away from the gear
and turn the thumbwheel _backwards_ -- it will move the shutter blades open!
Cover the cell and press the release button to hold the aperture blades open,
too.