[OM] FS Zuiko 65-200 f4.0

Subject: [OM] FS Zuiko 65-200 f4.0
From: GPaul64@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 20:46:34 EST
Hi Folks,

Decided to stick with my 50-250, so before it goes you-know-where....

Zuiko 65-200 f4.0, in overall KEH Ex+ Condition.   Optically, the lens is
very clean, no marks or scratches.  Mechanically, the lens is perfect.
Cosmetically, the lens is extremely clean.  Only thing that stops it from
being mint are some very minor marks  on the lens hood.

Photos available - just email me off-list.

Price:  $175 US,  Shipping and handling within the US is $10.00.
International shipping may be slightly higher.   I accept paypal & money
orders.

Money back gaurantee for list members.

Email off-list if you have any questions or are interested.

Thanks!

Greg Logiodice