RE: [OM] Self Hosting - was Manual focus....

Subject: RE: [OM] Self Hosting - was Manual focus....
From: "IanG" <I@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 17:08:10 -0000
Mike

sorry, I hadn't been following his thread and I've only just picked up on
the Audi link.

If you can contact me direct (I@xxxxxxxxxxx) I can put you in direct contact
with the originator of www.rs4.org and possibly its current host - maybe
they can help.

I'd have mailed this direct but haven't worked out how to get individual
addresses yet.

regards
Ian