[OM] Digital Quality

Subject: [OM] Digital Quality
From: Mike Veglia <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 09:50:51 -0800
Largest I have gone so far from an E-10 file was 11x14. Print quality was on
par with an 11x14 custom enlargement from Provia F 100 film. In fact, I
picked up both from the lab at the same time and both the lab's store
manager and lab's owner were stunned by the results and we all agreed they
were quite comparable. I still personally favor film though, but that is
partly because I have a much wider range of good glass for my OMs than I
have at my disposal for digital work I'm sure.

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography
http://www.motorsportvisions.com