RE: [OM] Ilford Delta 100

Subject: RE: [OM] Ilford Delta 100
From: "om@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <om@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 09:00:17 -0500
I run Delta 100 in Xtol 1:3, which I really like.  I never had good luck
with Tmax.  There were  good articles on Acros and ISO 100 films in AP (UK)
over the past 12-15 months, they'd be a good read.

There have been a lot of good threads on ISO 100 films and the use of Xtol
on the Leica Users Group over the past 2-3 years.  Look here for the
archives: http://mejac.palo-alto.ca.us/leica-users/   Also, do some
searches on photo.net.

Skip