Re: [OM] PayNotSoPal

Subject: Re: [OM] PayNotSoPal
From: "Ian BManners" <om@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 02:27:43 +1100 (EDT)
Hi John

>If you read the smallest print in the PayPal terms of service will you find
>reference to the 8%?

I know I'm getting old but not that old.
I also used page searchs for select words including 'interest',
'fee' 'fees' 'fee's'  etc etc, an average total of 3.xx to 4 0s what
its all about, and going on my past sales that is correct. I am
hoping at this stage that its a PP balls up, and they will be nice
about it, as my opening letter is nice :-)

Cheers
Ian B Manners