[OM] FS- Garage sale, buy early, buy often, buy now! Great Stuff!

Subject: [OM] FS- Garage sale, buy early, buy often, buy now! Great Stuff!
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 10:26:37 EST
Well, it really isn't stuff that has been sitting in the garage.  It is my
surplus and is being offered at good, great and fantastic prices.  As always,
money cheerfully refunded if not satisfied and item returned promptly in the
condition it was received. Most of this I do not have photographs of and I do
offer accurate descriptions. $6 insured shipping in USA for any single item.
$9 for two or more.  Slightly higher outside the USA.  PayPal preferred.
Zuiko 75-150mm, #207XXX, silver nosed, very slight lens separation on an
interior element that you will have a difficult time seeing. Slow aperture,
no oil on blades. I used this lens over the weekend & it worked fine. Very
nice condition otherwise. $40
Zuiko 75-150mm, # 129XXX, same as above, except I didn't use it this weekend.
No slow aperture.  Initials scratched in lens hood. Otherwise very nice. Hard
case. $45
Zuiko 75-150mm, #324XXX, like new, black nose, no disappointments, very nice
hard case.  Beautiful example of this lens.   $115
Zuiko 135mm f2.8, #103XXX, silver nose, light signs of use, extremely small
imperfection on surface of front element dead center.  Will not affect image.
$55
Zuiko 135mm f2.8, #114XXX, silver nosed, extremely light signs of use, front
element has what appears to be a slight smudge on interior surface from not
so good prior cleaning. Should not affect your images. Not fungus. Other than
the smudge, it looks close to new. $65
Zuiko 65-200mm, #116XXX, black nosed, some signs of use and a nice lens.  I
does have the dreaded haze on the 3rd of 4th element and although useable as
is, I would send it in for a CLA if I were going to use it.  Folks that know
this lens know this is haze rather than fungus. $90
Zuiko 300mm, #110XXX, silver nosed, very nice with light signs of use. Only
flaw worth mentioning is the tripod mount (Zuiko) that I put on this lens has
a little corrosion on the two set screws on its base.  Great lens at a great
price. $275
Zuiko 400mm, #100XXX, silver nosed, some signs of use, 5 digit number
engraved on barrel just behind tripod mount that I blacked out with a
"Sharpie."  Lens was CLA by KEH last year.  This is a rare Zuiko, which can
be hand held and can be yours for $575
Zuiko 80mm f4 Auto 1:1 Macro, #109XXX, I believe it to be new, includes box,
warrantee card, soft case, plastic wrapper I took off it to inspect it,  a
steal less than half the new price. $390
Winder 2, fully functional with a few little wear marks. $65
Olympus lens hood for 35mm f2.8, 50mm f1.8 & 50mm f1.4 New in box. Boxes a
little shelf worn. Have 2 of these.  $10each
Olympus Close-up Lens 49mm f=40cm. New in slightly shelf worn boxes. Have 3
of these. These can be stacked. $17each
Olympus Auto Extension Tubes, mint, the set of three (7,14,25mm).  $125
Olympus M.In-Focus trigger cord for OM 30. New in Box. Have 2 of these.
$6each
Olympus metal lens hood for 35mm f2.8, near new. $12
Olympus OM 10 chrome #472XXX with 50mm f1.8 (Japan, not MIJ), nice clean
camera with one small mar on finish by the film advance lever.  A great back
up camera or first camera for one of you children or grandchildren.  $85
Olympus OM 1 chrome in very nice condition, #1505XXX with silver nosed 50mm
f1.8, #133XXX.  Good battery and everything appears to be working correctly.
Close to no paint loss.  A beautiful classic at $140
Olympus OM 2 chrome #278XXX in very nice condition. Some paint loss on film
reminder. 50mm MIJ f1.8 #5116XXX. My favorite OM behind the OM 2S.  Just like
the way they sound.  $165
Olympus OM 2n chrome #1062XXX with 50mm f1.4 silver nosed #250948. A very
nice used camera with some paint loss on film reminder and edge where back is
hinged. $185
90mm Macro f2.5 Tokina AT-X, #8500XXX, mint with impossible to find original
hood. If you love the Tamron 90mm f2.5, you will love this one also. Uses
55mm filters.  This is an absolutely beautiful pro-line lens which produces
beautiful results. $175
Vivitar 80-200mm f4 Macro Focusing Zoom. Very nice condition.  $35
Tokina 80-200 RMC Close focusing Zoom. Mint condition with case $45
Teleplus MC7  2X teleconverter. This is a well built 7 element multicoated
converter. Shows some signs of wear and a bargain at $18
Vivitar 2X-21 Multicoated 2X teleconverter. Like new in case. A steal at $18
Close up lenses four sets of three lenses in cases. (1) 48mm, (2) 49mm and
(1) 55mm, various brands, your choice of size for $18
No name fitted never ready leather (?) case for Olympus OM or 2. Near new
condition.  $5 if purchased with any other item.
49mm Vivitar 6R.  Gives you six images. Like new in case. $6 sounds like a
good price if purchased with any other item.
55mm Camrex 3R Gives you three images. With case. No, $3 doesn't sound like a
good price, but $6 will also work on this one if purchased with any other
item.
Underground 660-T bounce computerized flash. Works, $12 if purchased with any
other item
Kalimar SDZ-56 Fully Dedicated Zoom Bounce twin Thyrister flash with OM
module. Like new in a very worn box with instruction book.  $35
Tamrac Model 614 Black case. Like new. A big nice case, that sells new for
near $300.  It can be yours for $165.
Black Halliburton aluminum case. Approximate size 18" X 26" X 9." This is a
large suit case size case with new uncut Halliburton foam inserts.  Shows
some wear to paint, but no dents. $165
Black Halliburton case, as above except approximately 18" X 24" X 7". $145
Black Halliburton case, as above except approximately 13" X 18" X 6". $85
For the person who has it all or wants a unique holiday gift for their
golfing friends.  A sleeve of Pinnacle Gold Distance golf balls with the
ENRON logo. I have 2. $12 per sleeve.
If that does excite you how about a beautiful taupe/olive colored golf cap
with the Enron logo. $25
All lenses will have caps on both the front and back.  On the expensive
lenses assume they are original caps. On the less expensive Zuikos they maybe
original or not. All lens caps on camera are Olympus.  Cameras will not be
missing their motor drive caps.  No lenses will have any fungus.  Please
contact me off list.  Remember PayPal is preferred and I will ship overseas.
Bill Barber