RE: [OM] 50mm f2 vs 3.5 (RX7s) [OT]

Subject: RE: [OM] 50mm f2 vs 3.5 (RX7s) [OT]
From: Motor Sport Visions Photography <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 19:39:35 -0800
In a message dated 11/18/2002 AG Schnozz writes:

<< Rotary engines RULE! >>

Mazda is running an ad right now that goes back to the great era of IMSA
GTU domination by the RX7 that you would love if you haven't seen it
Ken. By the way, Mazda still pays Audi for the rights to build the NSU
Wankel engine <g> so it is kind of an Audi.

OM Content: http://motorsportvisions.com/mh01/pages/mh01_139.htm Shot
with the 350/2.8 and 1.4XA converter. Why nobody from Mazda or Mazda
Raceway at Laguna Seca hasn't bought this one from me, I'm not sure. I'm
still hoping the track can use it someday. Four rotors that lasted 24
hours, the crowning achievement to date for Mazda in motorsport by far.

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography
http://www.motorsportvisions.com