Re: [OM] Here's the cheap OM3 you always wanted...

Subject: Re: [OM] Here's the cheap OM3 you always wanted...
From: John and Julie Ockman <jrockman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 00:43:13 -0500
It had a BIN of $500. The bidder, who did not take BIN, does not know
what he missed. If this is the Cole I know from the camera show circuit,
it was probably a very good deal, and honestly described. I happen to
personally know the bidder from the camera show circuit, and had him
back out from an auction. He demanded that since I only lived 55miles
from him, I should deliver the camera to him personally. I was working
12-16 hours a day at the time, and had no time for his games. He will
gwt his negative when I have sold a little more stuff, and I get the
feedback from the person who eventually bought the camera.
That's enough venting,
John