Re: [OM] Stunning E10 photos...

Subject: Re: [OM] Stunning E10 photos...
From: "Dave Dougherty" <davdou@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 07:18:43 -0800
>Yes, and the E20 at about $1200 and I thought my hunting and gathering was
>near its end.  Bill Barber <

I have been using an E-20 for about 8 months.  It produces wonderful photos.
There are some improvements on the E-20 that you may wish to consider in
deciding between it and the E-10.  I won't go into the details here, there are
several reviews on the net that will guide you.  Below is a link to one of my
macro efforts with the E-20 that I feel points up it's capabilities.

http://www3.photosig.com/viewphoto.php?id=210476

Dave Dougherty