Re: [OM] someone must have the answer (42mm ring)

Subject: Re: [OM] someone must have the answer (42mm ring)
From: John and Julie Ockman <jrockman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 09:45:10 -0500
Stephan,
 I do not know of one specicaly, but there is someone on eBay selling
adapters of all types that I am pretty sure they make up in their own
custom shop. I have never seen them list one for Olympus, but they might
have one and not list it. I too would be interested in one. As I have a
lot of old glass it would be nice to try it out before I sell on eBay. I
have a lot of Exacta /Topcon bayonet lenses that would be intersting to
try too. I seem to remember this eBay Id as being in the Ukraine, but do
not hold me to it. I am almost positive it is European.
Regards,
John