Re: [OM] ( OM ) EU Customs duties

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) EU Customs duties
From: "Roger D. Key" <rdk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 09:55:22 +0100
Ithink that it is up to each individual country i the EU; when I was living
in Canada (Toronto), I had green cards made out by the local customs
office. The same system does not seem to exist in Denmark. Typically, after
the Danish Customs have stopped a packet and assigned a value and customs
duty sales tax, it is just sent to the local post office. There it seems to
be a take-it-or-leave-it rule, so that if you do not pay up it is sent back
to the sender. I have usually just paid up.....

Roger Key, Copenhagen