[OM] Winter Exchange

Subject: [OM] Winter Exchange
From: "Robert Gries" <rgg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 17:25:22 -0600
Well, it's that time of year again.  For those of you interested in the
Winter Exchange please e-mail me directly with your intention to
participate and your current address - even if it HAS NOT changed!

No one will be added to the list until he/she responds directly to me.
Those who participated in the previous exchanges are NOT automatically
set-up for this year and need to make sure that their information is
current.

For those of you not familiar with the Winter Exchange, please refer to:

http://www.nothingrhymeswithorange.com/gries/Asides/OM/xmas.htm

And:

http://www.nothingrhymeswithorange.com/gries/Asides/OM-S-02/main.htm

for descriptions and images from those who submitted electronic files
for the web site.  You do not have to submit an electronic image to
participate, but it is preferred.

Feel free to ask any questions, and as a reminder the general
requirements are:

An 8x10 photographic quality print to be delivered before December 21st.
Inkjets prints are accepted, but make sure it is archival quality.  Any
and all alternative processes are acceptable, just as long as the image
was initially made with an OM! ;)

An address will be provided to you to mail your package.  I will not
handle any packages (save for a copy of the print for scanning) as the
original must go to the recipient.  I will only return a copy if it is
accompanied by a self-addressed stamped envelope.

Take care, and have fun planning your gift!
Bob Gries