[OM] CART CA 500 photographs

Subject: [OM] CART CA 500 photographs
From: Mike Veglia <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 11:09:18 -0800
There were a few who wanted to see what I got last weekend at the CA 500
CART event. For those curious, here's the link:
http://www.motorsportvisions.com/ca500_02/index.htm

230+ MPH speeds combined with a very short sight line to pick up pans made
for quite a panning challenge. Panned shots were hand held with the Zuiko
350/2.8 (mental note...need to do curls with weights for a few weeks before
the next time I am foolish enough to try this). Celebration shots (the
Christiano daMatta pavement signing thing and Victory Circle) all with the
E-10 and FL-40 flash. Paddock shots, including the vintage CART cars were
done with the Zuiko 21/3.5.

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography
http://www.motorsportvisions.com