[OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #3701

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #3701
From: Stephen Scharf <scharfsj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2002 23:33:43 -0800

Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 07:39:09 -0700
From: "Thomas A Simmons" <tasimmons@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #3700

NASCAR! ummm, these are the folks who only turn left, except
when they go to Sears point? ;-)

Tom
Tucson, AZ

Yup! And Sears gives 'em a real workout. In fact, they have made the course *easier* for the NASCAR boys over the years. They used to have to drive through the Carousel! After the very first race there, Dale Earnhardt said he'd rather drive four ovals in one day that drive Sears Point. I roadraced motorcycles there for the better part of five years....I know that track pretty dang well. And the Carousel was one of my favorite corners. You could drag your knee big time all the way through that puppy! I used to grind down my left knee slider big time! ;-)

-Stephen.

--

2001 CBR600F4i - Fantastic!