Re: [OM] OMs and Zuikos at work

Subject: Re: [OM] OMs and Zuikos at work
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 19:34:42 -0400

> If anyone would like to see some shots taken by OM-3Tis & OM-4s and
various
> Zuikos (and a Tamron 300/2.8), check out the 2003 Browntrout railroad
> calendars.  The following shots were by my brother, Dan Troy:
>
> http://www.browntrout.com/calendars/product.asp?MGID=306&IID=3142
>
> Cover shot and shots 1, 3, 4, 5 & 12 on back
> Steve Troy

Very nice pictures. Looks like they were all taken on the opposite side of
the country from me though. Most of the trains are gone in eastern Canada,
and they just announced the soon coming end of the one in Cape Breton, NS.
I'm remember going with my grandparents, who drove a rural mail route, and
waiting early in the morning for the steam train to bring in mornings mail.
Wayne