[OM] SF Area camera shows

Subject: [OM] SF Area camera shows
From: The Butler Family <butlerfamly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2002 18:47:29 -0800
Stephen, and anyone else interested,

The next Bay Area camera Show will be on Sunday, November 10th at
Centennial Hall in Hayward, CA.
And the "big" show will be Saturday November 23 at the Santa Clara Co.
Fairgrounds.

These shows have been declining in attendance as of late but there is
still a reasonable selection of Oly goods.  If nothing else you might
bump into a fellow list member.  I usually have a couple of extra $1 off
coupons if anyone is interested.  The Hayward shows are are very small
(maybe 20 or 30 tables) but for $3 what do you expect?  The Santa Clara
shows are two to three times the size, and so is the cost at $7.

If any list members are interested in a meet please drop me a note off
line to discuss.

Mike Butler
Dublin, California