Re: [OM] ( OM ) OT seen you know where

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) OT seen you know where
From: "Bolty" <boldbolty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 20:50:28 -0000
Well if you can use it wide open then as long as the freight does not cost
too much I would say yes, especially if you can find out what might be
broken inside and find out from a list member how to fix it. I think I have
this same lens that is now in parts (used it for its mounting plate) but if
it is the same lens then it may just have the parts that you need to fix it.
I will get back to you and let you know.
Cheers Adam