[OM] Re: Hey gang! reply and ping for Winsor and Jim Caldwell

Subject: [OM] Re: Hey gang! reply and ping for Winsor and Jim Caldwell
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2002 08:42:52 -0800

BTW, I uploaded two shots to pbase from the you-know-what...they are here:
http://www.pbase.com/image/6651316
http://www.pbase.com/image/6651715

More to come, but it's very late (and I'm tired from doing a lot of film scanning).

Yes, I miss the Oly C4040Z. I liked it a lot and the image quality from it was quite wonderful. I've also uploaded some more images from it to pbase tonight for you and Jim Caldwell (and whomever else might be interested)....

http://www.pbase.com/image/6656768
http://www.pbase.com/image/6656852
http://www.pbase.com/image/6656986
http://www.pbase.com/image/6657256

Very nice shots. Thanks for sharing the OT shots. Your spare time is well spent.
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California