Re: [OM] OM..135mm macro

Subject: Re: [OM] OM..135mm macro
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2002 00:42:06 -0800
John -- First, you got a very good deal for a 135/4.5 macro and 65-116
auto-tube. The lens alone would be a fair deal for $330. Secondly, I don't
know what the other seller thinks, that you might want -two- of them?
Thirdly, I don't see the stacked single-length tubes as being any more
versatile than the variable auto-tube, just slightly less bulky perhaps. So
just write the other fellow and politely decline his generous offer to sell
the 3 tubes and lens to you... His behavior is somewhat unusual, but maybe
he is a novice seller, or just a pushy obnoxious jerk.
--

Jim Brokaw