[OM] North Cascades Trip

Subject: [OM] North Cascades Trip
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 15:40:37 EST
Nice pics, Mike.  You captured a better balance between bright snow & sky and
dark forest than I did up on Rainier.  Polarizer?  Other filter(s)?

I used to Jeep up the S. Fork of the Nooksack, and up near the "Twin Sisters"
S.W. of Baker.  Have been wanting to go north for some time.  Hannigan Pass,
etc.

Mt. Baker received a world record snowfall of 1124 inches in 1999, surpassing
the previous record of 1122.5 inches held by Mt. Rainier.  That's over 93
feet, 28+ meters!

Rich