Re: [OM] N. Cascades trip

Subject: Re: [OM] N. Cascades trip
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 10:10:19 +0000
Glorious Mike, thanks.  I could almost smell the air.

Chris

At 22:54 -0800 31/10/02, Mike wrote:
Just got some pictures back from a quick trip to the North Cascades a
friend and I took a couple of weeks ago. These are quick scans and need
some more work. I brought the OM4T, 35~105 and 16/3.5. Fuji 100.  For
those who might know the area we  headed up the goat track known as the
Twin Lakes road north side of the North Fork of the Nooksack River. The
Canada/US border is a mile or two away.

--
?
~~~~~ ><>