Re: [OM] little critter and little camera

Subject: Re: [OM] little critter and little camera
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 09:50:24 EST
In a message dated 10/31/2002 8:33:05 AM Central Standard Time,
rgg@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Found this guy crawling around the other day - he couldn't be more than
> 1 cm!

Neat photograph.  Were you using a tripod and focusing rail or just a rock
steady hand held shot?  Unfortunately for some of us, this might be a
compelling reason to get the "T" and 280 flash that we thought we could live
without.  Lets see now, if someone buys the new 80mm f4 auto I listed here
yesterday along with the Zuiko 400mm and the 300mm then I should have enough
shinkles to do the deal, but what would my "net count" be?  Oh to heck with
the "net count."  Who thought up that dumb concept anyway.  The only person
that really gets bothered by stuff flowing in and out is my insurance agent
when he has to add and delete equipment from the policy.  Come to think of
it, he be me and I can learn to live with it.  Bill Barber