[OM] 65-200, 100 2.8, 200 4, FS

Subject: [OM] 65-200, 100 2.8, 200 4, FS
From: "Bob Whitmire" <rlw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 11:00:32 -0500
A few lenses to release. These are sitting on a shelf while I use a 50, 90
and 300 almost exclusively. Must make room. Satisfaction guaranteed. Five
days from confirmed delivery date for returns. Cash, check or money order.
Overseas shipping likely will be more. Did I say satisfaction guaranteed?

First confirming e-mail, etc.

1)  Olympus Zuiko 200mm F4.
Excellent condition with a few flecks of dust. Shows a use mark or two on
the lens hood, and typical minor brassing on the aperture ring. Multicoated.
$125 + $8 shipping.

2)  Olympus E. Zuiko 100mm F2.8 Silvernose
Excellent condition. A few flecks of dust. Nice, lightweight short
telephoto, an arguably near-perfect portrait lens. I'm selling mine because
I have a 90mm F2 macro that I'm keeping. $135 + $8 shipping to U.S.
addresses.

3)  Olympus Zuiko 65-200mm F4 Zoom
Good, clean lens with box, papers, soft pouch, both caps. Shows some use, a
few dust flecks, but overall Excellent condition. Has close focus feature
with which some pretty good macro photography is possible. A pic I shot with
this lens auctioned for more than $600 at a benefit auction in Washington,
DC last year. $215 + $10 shipping.

Thanx!

--Bob Whitmire