Re: [OM] Kodak

Subject: Re: [OM] Kodak
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 08:22:36 -0500
At 17:16 10/25/02, Rich wrote:

Business pages report that Kodak is laying off 1,300 to 1,700 as a result of drop in film sales/developing. Got to keep that stock price up at all costs.

I think there's a link to your rants, John L.

Hmmmmm . . . an interesting thought that certainly strokes my ego.

Far, far more likely:
I'm not the only one ranting; with the pocketbook and not bothering to say anything about it.

IMO it's sad. Big Yellow has great potential and it's not being used effectively.

-- John