[OM] OT: need computer help on abusive email

Subject: [OM] OT: need computer help on abusive email
From: GMcGrath@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 09:01:28 EDT
I apologize to those with no interest in this for using the list for this
help request, but I know there have been discussions on the list about
tracing down the origin of abusive email and need some help from one of the
computer experts on the list.

I received abusive email through the Bay's mail forwarding service after I
beat another buyer on an auction. I have lodged a complaint with the Bay, and
would like to lodge a complaint with the sender's email provider, which
appears to me to be Hotmail, but I can't find a line that Hotmail says should
be in the header of the message to indicate it really came from them. If
anyone would be able to help me on this, I'd appreciate an off-list response.

TIA,
Greg